Saturday 12 January 2008

I think it is real

December 28th 2007 - we went for a bike ride and then talked about The Ride over lunch.

The Race for Chase is an event to raise money for the CHASE charity. Rather than labour the point, I suggest you look at www.RaceforChase.co.uk where all will be revealed.

I have a feeling I am the oldest rider this time, and my son Henry is the youngest entrant. I hopes that the training does not get in the way of his GCSEs and his rowing training!

I am hoping that I will win the race for losing the largest percentage of weight between 28th December and 28th June - I certainly have plenty to lose. I also have a lot of training to do. Last time I started in the Autumn, and rode properly in November when I got my bike. I have not really done a lot of miles for ages, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes before I feel half way fit.

Hopefully I can post more interesting stuff in the future, but I would say that I always ride with my bottle of Zym - see www.LambdaSports.com for more info!

Must go to bed now, as I have a ride at 08:30 tomorrow (Sunday).

No comments: